Below are a sampling of
estimated, starting prices
Final price may vary
All pricing includes shampoo, blowout and finish.
All men's services include hot towel and complimentary beard trims upon request.
A More Accurate Price Estimate May Be Offered Following a
|All-Over Color- Retouch Only||$60||$65||$95|
|Highlights- Foil Method (Full)||$80||$85||$135|
|Highlights- Balayage Method (Full)||$85||$90||$135|
|Toner (With Other Color Service)||$25||$30||$35|
|Specialty Color (Fashion Colors, Pastels)||$130||$140||$200|
|Men's Complete Grey Coverage||$50||$50||NA|
|Men's Camouflage 10-min Grey Blending||$30||$30||NA|
|Women's Cut + Thermal Hydrate/Repair Treatment||$65||$70||$100|
|Women's Cut + All-Over Color (Retouch)||$110||$120||$180|
|Women's Cut + All Over Color (Retouch) + "Spill" Highlights (10-12 Foils Only)||$150||$160||$250|
|Men's Complete Grey Coverage + Classic Cut||$80||$80||NA|
|Men's Camouflage Grey Blending + Classic Cut||$60||$60||NA|
|Shampoo + Blowout||$40||$40||$65|
Exclusively with Suzanne Agis, Founder of Face To Face Makeup Art and Education
|Hair Extensions *||QUOTE||NA||NA|
Color Correction *
|Brazilian Blowout *||$250-$400||$250-$400||NA|
Each stylist's Pricing Level is commensurate with their tenure at the studio, experience, learned skill sets, and additional education completed- including, but not limited to
completed apprenticeships with Scott M.
* A small, additional surcharge may apply for thermal styling (iron, rod, flat-iron, hot rollers), or extra long/thick hair.
* In addition to the Credit Card Surcharge (if appropriate), your final pricing may include deep conditioning treatments with your color or haircut, keratin vial treatments as necessary following a color service, and damage-inhibiting treatments added to your color or lightener. These are generally small surcharges between $5-10 each.
* Each stylist has a minimum charge for "color-only" or "color and cut" services based on 2.5-3.0 hrs per appointment, commensurate with their their earned price point. For Associate-level stylists, this is approximately $59-$65/hr (between $.75 and $1.10/minute). The minimum hourly rate for services with Scott M is higher. Should your color service require additional time and materials and exceed the general usual timing for the service booked, or in the event additional services are elected or additional materials are commensurate with the service, a surcharge will be added to to compensate for service overtime, such additional materials as necessary, and other misc. charges as appropriate.
* For color services, an additional surcharge may apply for all-over coloring pull-thru services, "spill" highlights with AOC color, extra color, high-lift procedures, toner and root lift add-on services.
* Bridal services are not listed here. Please visit our Bridal Page for a custom estimate.
* Children's services are performed ONLY for our current adult clients, and may be provided a service discount on approval.
* For items marked "QUOTE", please book a consultation appointment
* For advanced, special occasion make-up services, our Key Makeup Artist, Suzanne Agis (a 20+ M.A.C. veteran and Founder of Face To Face Makeup Art and Education) may be booked. Please CLICK HERE to coordinate this service.
Please visit our Policy Page for additional details and information.
801.953.1570 1058 East 900 South Salt Lake City, 84105
Follow Us, Join Us, Like Us, and More
CELEBRATED. UNIQUE. PERSONABLE. FINALLY
Copyright © M. Scott Salon, LLC
Personal Studio of KUED-TV's Key Hairstylist / Fashion Hairdresser Scott M
and His Talented Protégés
Earned Price Points
$ Apprentice: (NA)
$$ Protégé (Melanie)
$$$ Advanced Protégé: NA
$$$ Senior Associate: (Steve)
$$$$$ Proprietor: (Scott M)